Wednesday, September 20, 2006
Bust
Ok, last week was a bust I'm sorry to say. Up 1.6 lbs. My fault completely. I call September hell month, and this week is hell week.

Did I mention I hate my job?

Well, after spending the week eating as much garbage as I desired by simply stating these magic words: "I'm so stressed I have to eat/drink" I've sabotaged myself.

After my Sunday weigh-in I had a sit down with myself.

1) Why am I stressed?
Because I hate my job, it's a very stressfull position and I am broke with bills up to my gills.

2) So how is sabotaging your goals on Herbalife helping you?
It doesn't! Dammit, I hate it when I'm right. By sabotaging myself by allowing the cheating I'm cheating myself out of success. I'm cheating myself out of weightloss. I'm cheating myself out of more money to deal with the bills. I'm cheating myself out of the ability to make enough money with Herbalife to GET OUT of a job I despise!!!

3) So, does that make you feel better? Was last week worth it?
HELL NO!

I've been excellent since Monday and a peek on the scale has shown me how abundantly I get rewarded by allowing Herbalife to work it's magic! I was down to 169.6 yesterday morning. I've got a whole week of good things in front of me.

Yes, it's still officially hell week at work, but now I know that by standing firm this will be my LAST hell week!




--ok, I had 2 1/2 brownie bites, a half a homemade scone and 1/4 a blueberry muffin today. Good the rest of the way!
Written by Amanda
9 comments hit the beach!



Name: Amanda
Location: Hawaii

I'm a 26 year old local haole who was born and raised in Hawaii. I have been in a serious relationship for 4+ years, I own my own home, and I am the proud mother of 2 dogs and a cat.

View my complete profile

Start Weight: 179.6
Current Weight: 179.6
Pounds Lost: 0

If you'd like to share your thoughts via e-mail, get in touch with me here


Steal my button
and link back to me!