Friday, September 01, 2006
Hey Everybody
Ok ok, I'm alive. And nice and fat! LOL.

My god the last several months have been extremely stressful, and I'm still living under tons of it.

I just got sent to our corporate ranch in Texas last week as a bit of R&R and fun for some people in my department (nationally). I managed to come home weighing 176 eek! A new high for me.

But all is not lost. I have begun Herbalife. Yes yes, I know, I know. But I'm not only using Herbalife, I'm selling it. Making extra money has become a huge priority to me now, as the boat is not yet making a profit (it was out of commission for a week in need of a part) mostly because we have to spend some time playing catch up on the bills. I also really can't bear my job much longer. I was in a state of meltdown just prior to getting to go to Texas, so it's a very very good thing I was able to go to that, as it helped to refresh me.

People I work with are dropping like flies. No one wants to be in this place anymore, it's gotten too stressful, to the point where you can actually feel yourself losing years on your life. Gaining weight, constantly sick, stressed, grouchy, etc.

So I started Herbalife a few weeks ago (stupidly before my trip where I knew there'd be TONS of booze and food). I lost a bit, yay, but I gained 7 lbs on a 3 day trip. Is that insane?

Making money is a huge motivator for diet success as well! Everytime you want to reach for something naughty, I can remember that my own diet success will be my walking billboard! So I've lost 4 lbs since Sunday, my new official weigh in day is Sunday.

For those coming here looking for Nutrisystem info, please, don't get me wrong, NS is fantastic! It is healthy and real. It teaches you how to really eat properly (something I know I didn't follow) and it could have easily worked for me if I had bothered to work IT. So please give it a try if you are curious. I did lose 23 lbs and kept it off for a little while. Unfortunately I used my life as an excuse to eat improperly.

I'll try to keep up here with my Herbalife success. I feel great, healthy. If any of you are interested in either using Herbalife products (they have more than just weightloss stuff) or even selling it, I'm here to help.

If you'd like a free sample, got to my website at asThin.com. If you'd like to purchase Herbalife products you can go to asThinMall.com. If you are interested specifically in Herbalife (using or selling) please email me at thinandrich@gmail.com. My amanda.strauser@gmail.com email is still there and I use it, I just need to keep things separated to help me out :)
Written by Amanda
1 comments hit the beach!



Name: Amanda
Location: Hawaii

I'm a 26 year old local haole who was born and raised in Hawaii. I have been in a serious relationship for 4+ years, I own my own home, and I am the proud mother of 2 dogs and a cat.

View my complete profile

Start Weight: 179.6
Current Weight: 179.6
Pounds Lost: 0

If you'd like to share your thoughts via e-mail, get in touch with me here


Steal my button
and link back to me!