Friday, September 08, 2006
I need to get outta here!
I can't wait to get the hell out of this place. It's turned me into a total bitch and I can't stand it. Argh!

That's ok, my goal is to skedaddle at the New Year after our 4th quarter bonuses come out. It's just so ridiculously redundant out here. We do the same last minute struggle and crunches for numbers, always moan and goan about how this is awful and we've gotta find a better way, and always do it all over again!

Well, my goal is for Herbalife to get me the hell outta here! By the way, thanks to those who have visited my site and requested sample packs from me. I appreciate the support and I really do think you're going to love the products.

I am completely and utterly broken out right now. I think it's a combination of the intense stress I'm under and also a "purge" of all the garbage in my system. This is really the only time in my life that I have been 100% consistent with taking vitamins and supplents. That in of itself is something awesome that Herbalife has done for me. Even thought I look like a big greasy crap monster I feel great! LOL
Written by Amanda
1 comments hit the beach!



Name: Amanda
Location: Hawaii

I'm a 26 year old local haole who was born and raised in Hawaii. I have been in a serious relationship for 4+ years, I own my own home, and I am the proud mother of 2 dogs and a cat.

View my complete profile

Start Weight: 179.6
Current Weight: 179.6
Pounds Lost: 0

If you'd like to share your thoughts via e-mail, get in touch with me here


Steal my button
and link back to me!