Saturday, November 25, 2006
Credit Card Theft Sucks a Big Fat One
If I ever get a hold of the fucker who stole my credit card number online I will beat him/her into a bloody pulp. I have had that damn number for years with no problems, now I had to cancell it and I've got all these subscription and payment things that are contacting me because now they cant charge that number. What a big fucking waste of time.

Thank god for Bank of America's fraud department! They called me up to ask if I had charged (it was declined) a $1000 hotel room. And they tried to set up a website. And now I open my email to get something from Ebay telling me someone tried to set up a new account with my number.

I wish there were mean cops in hot pursuit who get all angry and beaty after finding that fucker. Whew. Oh well, at least that card is done with and I wasn't liable for anything. I'll be more carefull with my online spending now. I'll take advantage of the random number they generate for you for online purchases.

Ok, eating, I haven't been fantastic, what with Thanksgiving, but this is the first in a long line of Thanksgivings that I didn't feel like I was going to barf soon after eating.

I've been trying a new thing (no, I promise, it's not a fad diet, just something to aide) that I read about in the Shangri-La Diet. I thought it was a load of crap but it seems to really help me with my appetite.

I'm one of those "the very last bite is obvioiusly the BEST bite so I MUST eat it" people. What have I been doing you ask?

Taking a spoonful of canola oil in the morning. Yeck you say? It's reallly not quite as bad as you might think, so long as you rinse it down like I have with dieters green tea.

Anyway, when our grandparents were kids they drank cod liver oil and stuff all the time, so it's not that far fetched.

The theory is that your body is getting extra calories it desires, but it's not attaching any flavor to it so it doesn't crave a flavor in association with calories. It really has helped to kill some cravings and appetite. It's very noticeably to me the first half of the week when I was taking it to now when I haven't been.

I'll keep it up and see how it fares. I've got a YogaBootyBallet in the mail on its way to me, and I've been doing cereal for breakfast and lunch. Working on getting healthy again, basically avoiding the scale because lack of speed is my worst de-motivator. So long as I get there, who cares how long it takes?
Written by Amanda
3 comments hit the beach!



Name: Amanda
Location: Hawaii

I'm a 26 year old local haole who was born and raised in Hawaii. I have been in a serious relationship for 4+ years, I own my own home, and I am the proud mother of 2 dogs and a cat.

View my complete profile

Start Weight: 179.6
Current Weight: 179.6
Pounds Lost: 0

If you'd like to share your thoughts via e-mail, get in touch with me here


Steal my button
and link back to me!