Thursday, December 14, 2006
Amy has again inspired me
I was looking at some of my blog links again today and Amy has updated hers a whole bunch! I have to say that I am once again inspired by her. Especially since now I closely resemble her "before" photos. Heck, I think we even kind of look alike.

It's funny, but I've always had a kind of "reverse" body dysmorphic disorder where I think I look better than I really do. Like Anorexics see their skin and bones and think they look fat, I see my lumps and fat rolls and think I don't look so bad, heck, I've been know to think I look damn good.

Unfortunately my weight has become so bad that I no longer have these sad delusions of grandeur.

Last I checked I was 181. I don't want to step on the scale again. I know that whatever number it is it is not good, and I can easily judge that by the way I look and feel and how my clothes fit.

I got my yoga booty ballet, watched it once, then haven't done it. I'm such an unmotivated slug.

But seeing Amy's "before" and "after" photos has inspired me. I look like that. She looked like that. She looks like this now. I can look like she does now.

I'm going to do it. Small lifestyle changes. I was so happy at 147, I thought I looked great. I can get there again. And this time if I press on a little further I can get to my ultimate goal of 130.
Written by Amanda
21 comments hit the beach!



Name: Amanda
Location: Hawaii

I'm a 26 year old local haole who was born and raised in Hawaii. I have been in a serious relationship for 4+ years, I own my own home, and I am the proud mother of 2 dogs and a cat.

View my complete profile

Start Weight: 179.6
Current Weight: 179.6
Pounds Lost: 0